We’ve got your Girlfriend Gossip for May 5, 2008…
I’ve been quite distracted with real life things these past weeks, as well as a new addiction (or perhaps I should say, an expansion of an old one…but more on that later), however, I did manage to gather a few bits. As always, look to the in world group for lots and lots more goodies, as well as some interesting chit chat at times on all kinds of subjects from shopping to frying pan uses. Have a great week!
Freebs (or close enough)
Clothes and related stuffage
- From The Body Politik, a gold and diamond anklet, you’ll find it in their usual freebie spot by the counter, its gorgeous!
- **You’ll find some gifts at Kunglers Designs at the counter, for guys and gals. Also some nice designs here at great prices, so make sure to check it all out.
- Dollarbie jeans at TorridWear! I love them, they’re skinny, dark denim and nicely detailed. Also included is a pair of straight leg.
Hair, Skin and other such shapes n things
- Hair! Diversity has out a new dollarbie yay! Grab the others while you are there too!! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eventide%20Far%20East/138/84/47
- More Hair! There is a new hair on the freebie wall at Gurlywood, check them all out while you’re there. It’s a must for all hair fanatics.
Miscellaneous for those non-fashion related moments
- AnaLu has put out a dollarbie Posing Stand at Mystikal…how cool is that!!! I’ve not played with this yes, I use Tillie’s and my own ball, but I’ll have to give this a try too! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mystikal/134/171/348
- Lots of freebies from Fatima’s Islands shopowners are located at the main landing of Antique Artistry.
- Free Wild Daisies at the Incwell Texture Shop. Perfect for your spring garden. This is a brand new texture shop so make sure to check it all out while there.
- Next, take a walk thru this gorgeous shopping area, heading East across the sim border, to the home of Cramz (shameless plug) where you’ll find the newest tutorial dollarbie and texture dollarbie pack out.
- A Free house!! Coco’s Cottages ‘lil Cottage Series is up to #7, don’t miss it if you’ve been collecting! And if you haven’t, don’t miss this chance to start! its adorable and satisfying to your sweet tooth!
- The teachers at TUi University have put out some freebie classes in TUi’s Edumart if you are looking for some building inspiration….this is a great place to check out! If you’re needing to learn to build, this is the place to go…wander around and check out the great classes being offered, careful tho, you take one class, you’ll go back for more!
- iZa Boutique http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gealain/199/79/117
- Random Industries has put out a subscribemomatic earlier this month, so when you join, make sure to check history for goodies 😀
- Cramz has put out a lucky chair with various decorative and household items on it yay!
- Persona has a new lucky chair, with three great items on it, including a gorgeous white dress! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Plush%20Chi/157/94/22
Lost? Got any problems, questions, complaints? Post in-world in the Hey Girlfriend group, and we’ll help.
As always, a great big thank you and group hug to all designers and creators for their talent and generosity from the Hey Girlfriend group.
– Catty Loon